Monday, November 1, 2010

Sunday SART...10/31

Man, bummer weekend for the equipment. Bought a new tire for the bike, figured I'd stay a step ahead but the cable on the rear shifter jacked me on my ride. Good thing we didn't do GMR or I would have been in trouble haha! Nice ride on SART singlespeed style! Then I lost the video from Sunday. Installed the new esentials moviemaker and the computer seemed to be acting up. Next thing I know I can't get online. So I dump the program and still can't get on. Turns out the little clip broke, I pulled it out and placed the line back in upside down since th little prong was gone. Sheesh! Her I was thinging Gina spent the net service money on lotto tickets! Not to mention losing the little wrist strap section from my Flip somewhere along the trail!

Oh well, Charlie had a good Halloween ride with his mask on, I'm pretty sure many didn't recognize ol Chuck!

So I lost a good interview with Condorita, who we haven't seen in quite sometime.:( But I saved a few pictures!

OK, SO I'M A DOPE! I SAVED THE VIDEO ON A STICK IN THE MIDST OF ALL MY COMPUTER FRUSTRATION. Here it is!








No comments:

Post a Comment