Monday, July 15, 2013

SART Weekend

Nice weekend in riding. Saturday Gina and I headed off alone on our 42 miler. Soon ran into Mark at Edna Park who rode with us to the coast. He did a long pull into the wind approaching the coast. Hey, fine with me, I was tired. Felt kind of funny, not sure if it was the wind or that I ate about half as much for breakfast. Could just be old age ha ha! The return was much nicer with the tailwind but still feeling a little tired even though we did a decent pace.

Sunday we did the 42 again but this time with Aimee. I ate better this morning and felt much better. Felt good the entire time. I thought maybe less wind but Gina said the wind was stronger today, I dunno, I felt good so it's all good!

Did see Alex2 at the coast on Saturday. Crossed paths with Jose of RiverVelo. Even saw Octico, man the dude looks younger as he ages. Must be the cycling. We left together but only a minute or two into the ride he was flying away (as seen in the video). Saw Bad Bob heading the opposite way. I tried to go slo-mo on the video as he passed but somehow missed and captured the booty girl instead ha ha! Hmmm! I guess I am just getting old cause I screwed up the video. I posted the bikini girl waling up the ramp two times in the video. Really, that one I didn't do intentionally  :-)

Warning again. If you are offended by a bouncing booty on a bike, don't watch the video. I'm surely not offended. Just to prove it. I posted a replay of that clip ha ha!





I had a hard time picking one so I picked three! ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment