Monday, September 25, 2017

Split Screen SART/ Than and Now and the Mess

A video by R. Gerber Productions. A split screen of the Santa Ana Bike Trail...Oh I'm sorry, the Santa Ana Homeless Camp Trail.

Difference of 2 years. Back when people who actually contributed to society had a nice clean trail to ride on and enjoy a weekend of safe cycling after working all week.

New condos, new parks for children to play have all been taken over by the homeless as structural support for their tents. I remember when the new condos there were built, I'd tell Gina we should invest in one so we could enjoy the bike trail right out our front door step. Thank God we didn't because that place is a mess now. Poor residents who have to smell the foul constant odor of feces and urine! Not to mention the crime I read about just the other day. I read a few of those residents have been complaining about the crimes being committed to their cars in the parking lot. Wow, so sad when you can't even feel safe in your own home. I bet there BBQ's suck!

Anyway, before I get started again, or too involved, check out this video. I actually think it looks a little better than it did a few months ago but that doesn't mean the criminals are leaving. It means they are moving North to the Honda Center area. A place where now it has gotten so bad they have closed the gates to the bike trail. Not happy about that but I am happy because it more than likely stops all the idiots who were driving and parking their cars on the trail feeding the criminals and drug addicts contributing to their migration toward the trail.

Damn it! I get so pissed when I think of these druggies and criminals. Yeah you would too if you were out there and saw one of them a holes harassing your wife!  Don't pretend you wouldn't be, any man with a set of balls would be! :-P

DARN RON WENT AND PISSED ME OFF NOW!!!!  Ha ha ha ha! :-P






Thought I would add this to the post. Stuff that really pissed me off. Plenty of this on the trail not shown in the video.

           Volunteer driving up on the trail parking on the bike trail. Seen several vehicles.


Homeless/thugs/druggies using restrooms to take showers and play house while 3 female cyclist wait to use the restroom. Yes, that gal is loading water so she can pour it over some drugged out chick in the stall in an attempt to take a shower.


Idiots parking whatever and wherever, no consideration for anyone or safety of others.


Druggies and thugs walking aimlessly across the trail. Wires running across the trail from generators.


1 comment:

  1. Yikes!! And I thought the tents under the Lake Shore Drive viaducts in Chicago were bad, but they're nothing compared to what's shown in that video. I can see why you're pissed off.

    ReplyDelete