Monday, December 10, 2018

Born and Raised in Ontario Ca.

Since 1963! Felt like taking some pics so I headed off to the Town Center. Cool place where they have concerts and stuff every now and then.  Snapped a few pics and survived the journey trying to avoid being mugged by the homeless out there. Gina waited in the car as it was cold. But she did ask if I was worried that the homeless might try to jack me of my camera. Nah! Not one of my worries, I have no problem kicking some homeless ass when it comes to defending myself! :-P

 SO anyway, a few pics from tonight! Nice to see they placed a Christmas tree out there. Hope they don't destroy it like they did the Blue Man. He once had arms holding a book of knowledge with some writings in it. But of course, the idiots destroyed that. Poor blue man has no hands and lost his book of knowledge to some idiot! :-/










Gina safe and warm in her car ha ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment