Saturday, January 28, 2023

No Riding, Obstacles

 Been having a hard time getting on the bike.  With all the covid mother in law issue recently and having to travel,  finally got in a ride.  

The this Thursday   my BIL decides he wants to visit his mother.  His common law wife sends him over claiming he was sick. He swears he was just coughing due to a swallow mishap causing him to puke.  

I mentioned my hopes it's not covid. They all swear not. Then he goes to the doctor for a routine but the doctor won't see him because he tested positive,  GREAT!

So now he's got to stay here in quarantine for a few days.  

Got up Saturday morning with a plan to ride but having to work around everyone   screw it! I'm just not going to deal with it all.  

So instead,  I wake up Gina telling her my plan is to hit the road for the day, be gone. 

Lucille's on Friday night after a day of playing hookie with Gina.  Hit the malls and whatever else we could find to do.  

Then Saturday,  Casa Jimenez fajitas in Claremont for brunch. Then Avolios for a pasta dinner.  In Covina   good stuff 👌 

A really nice day if you ask me. Took some pics of Gina in San Dimas cyn. Then some other fun stuff. 














No comments:

Post a Comment