Monday, May 29, 2023

Dang Auto Mechanic

 Mo riding after losing a couple days to a tire mechanic fighting about my brakes.  Long story but ended come back tomorrow story then trying to jack . F that guy, wasted my time. 

But did eat out at a crappy place Gina wanted to try after reading good reviews on this taco place.  Must have been white people ha ha ha. 

But did get to take a pic of my MIL  showcasing my new tree topper from Conversation Concepts.  Fellow you tuber I met through his cycling channel. 

He sent me some samples. Cute stuff and I saw this old dude Walter on his site before.  I liked it and they were no longer putting it out but hey, I know George. 😄


And finally,  a clean bike. Cleaned and lubed not long ago but wet weather 🤣😅🤣












No comments:

Post a Comment