Saturday, August 19, 2023

If I Hadn't Been Alone Tour

 Solo 41. If I Hadn't Been Alone Tour. I would have went to the top of the steep road I added today.  Los Lomas.  Somebody had pointed it out before as a real steep road,  so why not today?😄 went up but near the top, gps reading 12.4%. Last 30 yards, I'm almost there, ok, why?🤣 Wasn't feeling bad, just got lazy and knowing the wind was blowing on the way back,  I asked myself,  why not fight another day. I  was that close, 30 yards. If I Hadn't Been Alone. 😄 Not my usual fuel food today. Sausage Mcmuffin.  Hey I got lazy this morning. 






At work thinking about riding rather than working. 😄


Wow, you know there are assholes everywhere.  On Facebook,  cycling group,  I posted a selfie pic on the bike. Kind of a thing right now where members are doing in in response to another poster.  Kind of a fun thing to poke fun.

Another poster didn't like that I did it so he posted some obnoxious rude comments about my post. 

I replied, actually kindly for Mr.Beanz.  He posted a foul response then deleted it quickly but I still have the alert with his comment.  I reported him anyway so I hope he gets put in Facebook jail for a while. 

But like so many forums,  everyone is brave behind the screen.  Tough guy making threatening comments.  Yeah,  everybody on the net can kick my ass. 

But you tell me  you think this wimpy ass mother f#@ker would be a match for me? 😆😄😆








No comments:

Post a Comment