Sunday, June 19, 2011

SART 06/19/11

Nice cool ride n SART with Gina, Aimee, and Jose. Ran into Bob and Greg of The Haircut Crew, Tim on his Landshark, Tom & Sue. Had a little chat with the people then left after a brief stay. Tim has a great story, 300 lbs 4 months ago, down 45 lbs.

On the way back I spotted Siran on the side of the road. I had the chance to stop for a meet. Cool guy! Anybody that says they enjoy my videos is cool in my book ha ha! But really, nice guy and we talked bikes so it was all good!








2 comments:

  1. Ohhh man that first guy is so sexy. Haha, he's my boyfriend :) I hope to see you someday out there, Beanz! He's teaching me little by little how to ride my bike. Can you believe I never knew before? I've been missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I didn't want to say anything but yeah, a sexy dude he is ha ha! We do hope to see you out there soon. Hurry, you're missing all the fun! FTR, Gina had never been on a bicycle till I drafter her at about age 30. Now she does 3,000+ miles every year....for the last 10 years. ;-)

    ReplyDelete