Saturday, June 6, 2020

Aluminum Thumb Screw Collection ha ha!

So got in another shipment today. Got the red screws, 3 for $5.69 on ebay from a store called rainbowimaging. Fast and free shipping. Supposed to be here by June 11th and got here on the 6th. Wow, I ordered 3 days ago and they are here! :-O

  The link   Rainbowimaging   One of the stores I use for screws and little stuff.

So I ordered these as they are the 3 screws, 1 long and 2 short needing more short screws in my collection. I ordered 2 of the red and 2 of the black.  That equals 2 long black, 4 short. 2 long red and 4 short in red. I have plenty of long black and blue now. Just needed a few more short.

Some of the packs include the 3 long and a wrench (blue) for $9.99. Well worth it.

I had thought about ordering the fish skeleton alum wrench as well but noticed that the wrench head is shaped like a clover which means it would only fit the cheap azz go pro plastic screws, and some similar alum available on ebay. But I like this style more so I kept it all the same.

The fish wrench/bottle opener was $10 on another ebay store. These guys rainbow imaging sent it to me with my last order free of charge, wow! I had no idea but I appreciate the gesture. Hey, maybe they liked the feedback I was posting on their store reviews! ;-)

So now I got me some good ol strong connecting go pro screws! And a fish wrench/bottle opener.

And red screws to match the tandem!


The screw collection with about 4 missing that are connected to something or other at this moment.


I just may be the envy of the trail tomorrow sporting that red thumb screw on the handlebar go pro mount. :-P



No comments:

Post a Comment