Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Solo Night Ride with Fog Setting In

 20 miles tonight with 1100+ ft of gain. Dark at 6:30 but that is cool, I actually prefer riding in the darkness. But it was dark today ha ha ha! I found a light valued at $100 the other day. Some poor soul lost it. I posted on my Strava but nobody claimed or mentioned the light so it's mine now. Wow, really worked well. I had thought about investing since I ride so much at night but it just came to me ha ha ha! I am a bit different, I will tether the sucker to make sure I don't lose it. Those rubber straps suck and scare me. So I'll tether it till I get a mount adapter that I can use with my aluminum bar mounts.

But a great ride tonight, actually felt like I could ride all night and thought about not going home ha ha ha! Been getting that feeling a lot lately. Maybe it's that I've increased my mileage this year and feeling it, feeling good!

Of course the little bitches who thought they would outride me this year were fine all year long but now seeing they ain't, they go private on Stava ha ha ha! I was almost 500 behind at one time then now within 100, time to hide bitches cause Mr. Beanz is coming for ya ha ha ha! Heck, within 100 miles but 40,000 more feet of gain over my competitors, hey, who did better this year? ;-)

But anyway, feeling so good and strong lately. And comfortable on the bike most of all!  


                                             Dark at 6:30 ? Hate it but love it for cycling!


Getting foggy at the end of the ride.


HA! New filler installed at Kun's Park, my rest stop! :-)


This bike is such a slacker ha ha ha!


210 fwy, jammed and stopped. Same with Baseline. Wow, forget that, stayed off Baseling eastbound today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment