Saturday, July 15, 2023

Solo 50 Injured Rib Style

 Solo 50 miles today. 15.9 average speed.  Last year I dislocated a rib working heavy labor. Last Sunday,  I was taking a pic of my bike when the wind blew it over. I took a couple steps to catch it  full stretch while squatting to save it. I felt my rib pop losing my breath and almost falling to the ground.  But I saved it so the bike is OK! 😄

    But the injury bothered me all week and the worst of it all on Friday.  But I figured a ride on the smoothest trail around would be good for my rib. I felt good after a shaky start. Warming up the muscles does wonders. 

    At the coast, a very strange surprise.  My coworker showed up surprising me. As I headed back, I passed him on his 3 speed cruiser so I slowed to take a few shots. 

   A warm one today  sweaty legs and all. 😄

Finally placed benches in the train station south wing after a long time, covid.











No comments:

Post a Comment