Thursday, January 18, 2024

Where Do They Get These Clowns 🤡 ???

 Solo 30 before going out of town so no weekend rides. Adjusting my HR target so I tried staying in 140'ish today trying to hold zone 4. Saw some dude a mile ahead about 1 mile in. 8 miles later I pass him but I guess he's worried about shaming his race kit so he HAS to pass me back. Then he fades and I pass him again so he takes my wheel, really? I wave him around and tell him to go if he's going to go. Get stopped at the light as he's there 10 seconds ahead of me. I look at him and laugh. He doesn't respond but then races off thinking I shamed his team jersey. 😆😄😆


https://www.relive.cc/view/vE6JY9G4QgO





By the way,  my 3rd pair of Black Bib shorts (no bibs, shorts 😄) and I'm liking them.  I think I'm about 240 pounds and they work for me.  I  know Yo Paul isn't impressed with them but hey! 

Though my first pair was the Ultimate,  next step up about 20 bucks, I actually like the basic because they don't have the wide elastic band at the bottom of the leg. The band hangs baggy around my knees. The basic are a bit shorter at the inseam,  I think, so they fit better.  And from what I understand,  same chamois.  I might see a hair of a difference but maybe not.

One  thing though,  they are more supportive than the Aerotech Design shorts I bought around the same time as the first Black Bibs but they were $105.




No comments:

Post a Comment