Sunday, May 15, 2022

EZ Sunday Ride post Dental

 Nice solo 20 miles on Sunday along the San Gabriel Trail. Pico Rivera to the Santa Fe dam and back. Windy but not like last week so I actually got to relax some. 

A week of dental work taking advantage of my new dental benefits from the new job. Perfect timing as my crown broke taking part of the tooth with it. So I got the PPO seeing my dentist works the books so I have no out of pocket for most treatments.  

So Monday root canal and deep clean.    Tuesday root canal,  Friday night tooth extraction extraction of the broken crown tooth. 

So today was an easy ride to relax. 

I did try out the new gloves again. Shocked but they are more comfy than most other gloves I've had.  

Also the orange base layer. Got 2. They were on sale at JC Penny for $4. The one at the West Covina mall had a lot of them. Xersion brand.  Work just like my $40 Nike and UA models. You know me,  always out for a bargain. 

Tooth extraction,  root canals, no pain killers. Just some fun on the bike. 😆






No comments:

Post a Comment