Saturday, May 14, 2022

Fri Night Tooth Extraction/ Sat Morning Ride

 40 miles 16.7 average speed. 

Root canal Monday,  Root canal Tuesday,  then tooth extraction on Friday night. But, I wanted to ride my bike ha ha ha.  Luckily no pain so no meds and my hole feels like it's coagulating nicely. Dinner with some blood flavoring but late night snack much better. 

So Jose and I set out for an easier 🌮 taco ride but ran into Alyce a bit later who really lifted the pace for a bit ha ha ha. 

Then ran into Joaquin for the return so we held a steady 20 or so. 




Image from Ron & Dixie's recorder. Alyce kicked it up to 21.5 after a few miles on our wheels.  She went around Jose surprising him then leaving him behind.  I wasn't sure what she was doing. We thought she was going to the front but she took off. Surprised us both but I went around and latched on her wheel till she sat up. Jose missed the move.








Picked up some Rock Bros gloves on ebay $14. Pretty comfy on the first ride. 


So, I think they like me at work.  And the dental work,  using my benefits from work. 







No comments:

Post a Comment