Saturday, December 24, 2022

Solo 47

 Solo 47 16.1 average speed. Christmas eve day and I really didn't want to ride.  Felt like I'd rather spend the day with Gina but I have to ride.  4 days off from work.  Friday was a sleep late catching up day but Gina had to work.  So the day actually sucked so that's why I had to ride today. 

Figured I'd go ride SART since I haven't in a while.  But one of those days that Felt windy both ways.  And the detour I took at the last wooden bridge.  I took the left side, south side of the river from the bridge to the coast.  

At the coast   got somewhat verbally attacked by some homeless guy there. Drunk mofo. Dude calls me Turbo as I roll up. Then starts asking me if I have a Mercedes too along with my fancy bike. Dude, open your eyes, my bike is old and my truck is 22 years old if you must know.  

He starts asking me   yeah but do you surf? He'd been surfing and riding in boats since he was a teen.  No dude, we didn't have money for boats, I had a paper route when I was 12  working at 15, we didn't have money for that stuff. 

But now that you mention it, what kind of car do you drive? That's what I thought,  you don't have one and what do you do for work now? That's what I thought,  you don't have a job. 

He tries going off on me about me thinking im better than him. Uh yeah ok, that's why you started talking shit as soon as i rolled up. A  few other people around while I put him in his place.  Most with a little snicker on their face. 

so he ends up choking and stuttering looking for something to say. All he can think to say at this point is,  I like you man, I like you because you got some spanking, I Apologize for starting shit. Ha ha ha!

But otherwise,  a nice chilly ride. 





Did make my lunch with Gina that much nicer. 




No comments:

Post a Comment