Saturday, December 10, 2022

Solo San Gabe 2 Beat da Rain

 Solo  35. Not much going on. Chatted with a couple guys at Encanto Park. Heading back I had a minute or so just chilling.  They caught me then Chatted for a bit.  Then they asked if I wanted to draft them back.  I said no thanks then I fell back about 50 yards along the dam. 

Hitting the trail,  they really picked it up taking turns.  I tried to keep up just to push myself.  They got about 150 yards ahead at one time. But by the end, I closed it up to about 20 seconds.  Most times riders push hard on the dh then fase on the flat.  These guys did good but hey, two of them. 







A little good news.  My photo computer has been in storage and I've missed my photography.  So I bought a couple of programs for real cheap   like $10 and put them on the laptop. 

One similar to my light room which was like $100.  The other I had but a difference between the two versions which are about 6 years different.  

So I've spent about 5 hours the last couple of days trying to figure them out.  Seeing I haven't used an editor in about a year, I remember but I don't remember much of the stuff. Worked on this one tonight,  think I've finally got it. 


As far as work,  still making them reports of dimensions from the parts we measure.  Out of 3,500 numbers   I've got to figure out how to filter  xcel files to enter on this page.  Looks much cooler on the computer but I printed one out to see what I actually do. 

Still enjoying the AC. Might even be a little too cool in here. 😄

Oh yeah, because it's medical,  we get free testing weekly and I'm still testing NEGATIVE. 👍





No comments:

Post a Comment