Sunday, December 4, 2022

 Saturday, a 40 mile solo ride.  Not much happening but a little cooler than usual. 

Then having gotten a $200 bonus for Thanksgiving   figured I'd take Gina to dinner.  So Black Angus it was. It was ok this time but not great.  But I just wanted to get out for a bit. 

Then a stroll around the mall.  I  had bought Gina a leopard pattern blouse like the one she's wearing in the pic  but same size turned out to be a little snug so I suggested she give to her mom then I'd buy her another one, so I did. Nice blouses but I wish they showed a bit more cleave ha ha ha. 

Then an easy 20 solo,  also on the upper San Gabe trail.  A little bit of rain,  if course starting literally 1 minute before I shoved off. About 5 miles of light rain. Enough to get my jacket slightly wet but not enough to saturate the trail.  Do I kept on ending up being a nice ride. Air felt thick but a good ride.

And still working my butt off at work with these heavy plastic lifting parts ha ha ha 😂 






















No comments:

Post a Comment