Sunday, November 27, 2022

Taco 🌮 Ride Team Fat Bastard Rides Again

 So Jose was in town for the weekend.  Figured we could get in a taco ride.  Jose hasn't been on the bike much since he moved back to AZ a few months ago.  But we did ok for a 38 mile ride averaging 16.2 on the ride.  I  pulled most the way just holding steady and Jose helped me out a couple of times. 

Stopped for tacos on the way back. Always good 👍 

Then after the ride,  took Gina out for Chinese.  Always good 👍 








After 3 days riding in a row   figured I would skip Sunday taking Gina out to breakfast.  Then to Macy's buying her another blouse that I liked.  Leopard 🐆 skin pattern that I had seen before and much like the other I bought for her last week. 

A relaxing drive through San Dimas canyon,  a few pics then dinner at a local place.  Just enjoying my Sunday before going back to work.  But it was nice having off all four days. 

Not to mention another do it myself haircut. 









No comments:

Post a Comment