Thursday, November 24, 2022

I See Dead People Ride

Well, one dead guy.  Crazy, dead MOTOR cyclist at the top of the trail on hwy 39. Cops had the area taped off. I  couldn't get through but saw 2 motorcycle guys sitting on the trail.  Looked over, saw a body laying on the side of the road with his face shredded.  Oh my, I didn't realize it at first.  I asked the two guys if it were a motorcycle accident.  They said yes  then I asked if it was their friend.  They said yes. Wow,  can you imagine having to tell your friends parents that their son just got killed.  People need to be careful.


Anyway,  solo 35 mile ride. Pretty breezy but actually happy because the forecast last night said it was going to be very windy today.  So a big breeze was good. 


But I'm happy having 4 days off from work.  Gina as well which is nice seeing she thought she was going to have to work on Friday. 

But this week sucked. Very boring.  Even my boss said take it easy.  Young people these days with little work ethic.  Heck, my slow pace is their super duper work pace. 

I spent a couple of days doing stuff they  "hadn't " had a chance to work on.  Disposing old samples.  They hadn't touched anything in a year. When they did,  they dumped about 6 boxes. 

Heck   I was trying to cruise,  took several breaks   extended breaks,  and still did about 35 boxes šŸ“¦. 

Id cut them open,  dump the contents,  then log the part info into my little laptop.  I  tried to take it easy  but......šŸ˜„

But still a lot better than hard labor.  I  can't believe they pay me this much to take it easy.  The medical field is like really really relaxed ha ha ha. šŸ˜‚ 








No comments:

Post a Comment