Sunday, November 20, 2022

Solo Sunday and Too Many Stupid Cyclists

 Seriously   let me start out by saying   there are too many fucking stupid riders around.  Driving into the parking lot,  drive in at about  15 mph which is a good speed in a lot.  I'm Driving through the area where people enter and exit the trail.  Driving along,  some guy turns in from the trail with his head down,  across a parking space and right in front of my truck  from the side then turns traveling my direction about 5 feet in front of me. Had no idea I was driving in  had his head riding blindly into my path. 

He headed toward the club house as I parked.  I  got dressed rather quickly hoping he'd come by as I was ready to roll. This way I could cuss that mother fucker out and he wouldn't know which was my vehicle.  Dumb shit!

Later in the ride,  I'm heading down from the dam area, as I rolled by the Chelan rest stop, some dumb ass stops across the lane just about laying his bike down to check his shoe. Yeah I could have gone around but these idiots are always blocking the trail there one way or another with plenty of space off the trail.  So I shouted as I rolled by and the guy tried to move saying sorry man . Think ahead asshole so I buzzed him just so he would realize he's blocking the trail.  

As I was at the top  my turn around point   I noticed some idiot painting on a wall. I watched from a distance for a bit  took a pic of my bike,  picked up a big fucking rock, got back on my bike, rolled down,  stopped with the rock clearly showing in my hand then said, IT MUST BE NICE BEING A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT THAT CAN DEFACE PROPERTY AND NOT HAVE TO EVER WORRY ABOUT PAYING A DIME OR TAXES TO FIX IT. 

That homeless piece of shit looked at me and said, yeah I guess so. 

I  was kind of tossing the rock up and down in my hand so I think they were worried I might use it on them.  Yeah there were two of them but only one painter. 

I  said a couple other things,  they just agreed then one said,  have a nice day sir.  Funny when someone around your age calls you sir.


So anyway   tried to do a relaxing ride after a very windy ride on Saturday with the boys.  But today,  more wind right out the gate heading uphill to the foothills.  Uphill into the wind, yippee! 

Heading down was nice for once seeing the wind was in my direction this time. 

Got home,  shower then took Gina out for a late breakfast.  She was nice enough to put on the new blouse I just bought her at Macy's.  I really liked the colors on this one so I had to buy it. 








And still having fun at work. 




2 comments:

  1. Thats funny you buzzed him for blocking the trail! hahahaha.
    I do that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it were a kid, or even a cyclist that looked newb, I wouldn't. But some dude in a top of the line kit and bike, he should know better. 😄

      Delete