Sunday, November 13, 2022

Solo with A Wheel Sucking Clown

 Wow, where do they get these 🤡clowns? Solo ride. Heading back, I stopped to push some homeless shopping carts 🛒 off the trail.  I got back on my bike heading off.  Couple minutes later some guy goes by, no greeting but hey. So he pulls ahead about 1/4 mile and the entire time he's looking back at me.  Almost as if he didn't want me to take his wheel.  I have no problem with that because I don't invite myself to draft strangers.  Plus he's got all the new technology and bike so I probably wouldn't keep up anyway ha ha ha.  But as many times,  once the dh is done,  many slow down as they fade. I can see him fading and when we hit the series of underpasses,  I'm gaining with each little uphill. So I end up passing the guy but he takes my wheel.  I pointed him off then he removed his ear bud then asks, what?  I said I wasn't sucking your wheel why are you sucking mine??

So he drops off trying to match me. Ok whatever.  I sit up at the end of the trail b Pico then he races around me.  I guess he's going to prove something on that little climb.  Of course he was fading on every other underpass ha ha ha.  So I'm  right there couple seconds behind as we hit the climb.  He stands to power up and I remain seated but he ain't going anywhere.  He stops up at the top and I ride by looking at his face with a little smirk so he knows how awesome he is ha ha ha.  I ride off then stop at the Pico golf course lot.  As I'm packing up my bike   he rides by shouting something.  Not sure what he shouted as I was on the far side of the lot,  so I guess Mr  Tough guy felt safe.  Where do they get these clowns? 





Monday   happy lazy Monday.  T shirt kind of day, Monday. 🤣



No comments:

Post a Comment