Sunday, October 13, 2024

Solo Sunday Miles

 Solo 20 miles from Pico to Bellflower and back.  Finally got the name of the city correct as too many times I've said Downey.😄

46 yesterday and not much riding,  I was tired. Breathing and heart was good and though my legs felt good, seems I couldn't get any speed. Of course freaking windy again and both ways. Even my heart rate didn't raise much.  Good I guess feeling my heart is stronger than my muscles.  I'm happy with that because my legs will come back easily with a few miles. 

Always does make me think of how crooked cyclists think. Every forum is about how drivers hate cyclists because they're jealous that cyclists don't pollute or dirty the environment. 

But several signs on the golf course wall, DON'T URINATE ON THE WALL. THESE ARE HOMES OF PEOPLE.  

But of course,  today about 6 cyclists from a group go pics on the wall while 3 or 4 actually head to the available restrooms.  Then cyclists talk about drivers being too lazy to do the right things. Talk about lazy! You're on a freaking bike and 50 yards to the restroom ain't sheot!

I  don't get it.  But then again,  these homeless people camping out. Trash all over the place.  How do they allow this? If I toss a candy wrapper from my window while driving,  I'll surely get fined a couple hundred bucks. 🤣 No taxes, no rules,  no responsibility,  nobody fu@king cares. 




   
Yesterday 46 miles then Mongolian BBQ for dinner with Gina and her Mom Cecee.  I did eat responsibly.  Some meet and about a cup of rice 🍚.  I cheated eating 2 shrimp but I earned it ha ha ha.  Don't ask about the rest ha ha ha.  Then my new go to treat, a cup of coffee at the mall. 

BTW, she doesn't like the name Cecee as her name is Cecilia.  So I'm the only one who can call her Cecee because I'm such a wonderful son in law. 😄 Well, she has told others that I'm the only one who can call her that. I through in the wonderful part, but it's true. 😆😄😆






The 10th of October was Gina's birthday. Hard to believe she is 62 now. She likes them young, I'm 7 months  younger ha ha ha! Besides taking her and her Mom to Vegas for the weekend, grabbed her some Crocs and Sketchers. Though she always resists gifts, I twisted her arm because I know she loves shoes ha ha ha!




No comments:

Post a Comment