As usual, setting out for a mellow ride but the wind never let's it happen, as usual. A little dizzy yesterday into today so hoping a ride would make it go away. I think it worked. 😄 Trying out the new Phoenix jersey. Felt good 👍
Youtube video
Sometimes life ain't fair. Look at these scumbag lowlife fukkers. Free recreation, free living, no taxes, and all the bikes one can want, or steal! I guess it bothers me as so many take advantage of situations. Like these people get to litter, destroy, and take whatever they want with no recourse. Can't really see the mess they have there, the trash lining the gutters but it's there.
Not to mention, there are some bleeding heart establishments that give free food to the homeless at the mall. I mean really, there are mentally challenged people, a lot of them there paying for their food. A whole lot of seniors paying as well. But there are a few homeless that go in there and get free meals EVERY FREAKING DAY, AND EVE!!! Seriously, at least two guys I see regularly walk up and order but don't pay taking advantage of the vendor. I mean it is sweet of them to do so, give a free meal but it is very discouraging for us that actually pay. I mean I walk up and pay every time I eat there but these 2 guys eat free all the time. Day and night! Both healthy looking guys, one younger than I and looks to be in good shape. Fit muscular dude in a tank almost every day showing some muscle. As well as carrying nice luggage and back pack type items. Today he showed up with a very nice LEVI brand carrying sack. Heck, I can't afford Levi's but this fool can afford to carry some pretty nice accessories. But he doesn't have to pay for his food, but I do. I'm almost tempted to tell them that I am homeless too.






.jpg)
.jpg)
%20-%20Copy.jpg)
(1)%20-%20Copy.jpg)
(2)%20-%20Copy.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment