Saturday, October 3, 2026

Solo 60 SART 106 degrees 🔥

 Solo 60, somebody's got to do it. Drinking boiling water and fluids most of the way. Met some cool people having to stop at Edna Park on the return. One dude at the park must have thought I looked hot because he offered to ride back with me. I appreciate looking out for fellow cyclists even though I refused the offer. Good guy!!! Saw Ron and Dixie as they were heading back. I called out but they didn't look too coherent. The heat!!! 🔥 Water over the head trick. 😄


The YT video






Gal getting ready for an Iron Man in a couple weeks.


Cool chick on the trail


Plenty of people on the trail today


Dad teaching the kid!


Jose R. and his group


Freaking wind! 139 bpm at 11 MPH



Dinner last night to carb up. I don't think it helped. 😄






Went to Sizzler after the ride thinking I was going to eat a lot but had achard time getting it down. Ate the meat off the ribs,  most the rice, the shrimp 🍤 but only one bite of the steak.  Food just wouldn't go down tonight.

But our girl Angelina did make sure to reserve a table for us. We each had our own reserved sign ha ha ha!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment