Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Emerald Horseshoe Tour 😄

 

Solo 41 today.  Emerald Horseshoe Tour 😁 Popular course Emerald Necklace but I wanted at least 40 so I did the Emerald Horseshoe from Encanto Park.  That makes hitting The Damn Dam Climb at 36 miles vs 10 when I used to start at the golf course.  🤣 Powered by Los Jarritos last night.  😋

Ain't terrible what all them bikes with motors do? E-bike, E-moto, mini bikes, they're all destructive idiots of all types.  Even thrashed the lookout point at the airport.  No reason,  just stupid people and they all freaking cry when I say I will never ride one.

            Dang it, had to do this upper section 4 times. Some walker kept photobombing my shot.




That's a pretty big sock and I could make jokes about it but I won't ha ha ha!




Los Jarritos in Claremont on Foothill Rt 66. Nobody makes a chile relleno like they do. I never cared for the CR but had one here years ago then started going here just for that reason. Opened another in LJ in La Verne, used to be The Tenderloin steak house. I remember them saying this would be the new home for LJ once they tore down the strip mall on Garey to build condos but didn't happen. Ended up taking the building in Claremont that used to be our favorite Casa Jimenez. So finally talking the store in La Verne after a year or so. The waitress told us that it is a little more upscale of a shop but hours are 8 am to 3 pm. Hmm,, one thing I always liked about LJ was that it was a small hole in the wall shop but since the son took over the joint, seems he's trying to go a little high class. Well, the prices are now ha ha ha! But the food is still good but have no plans to check out the upscale location. I just go to eat, forget the fancy lamps blah blah blah, just give me a chile relleno ha ha ha!






No comments:

Post a Comment