Sunday, July 16, 2017

60 Day After GMR, Ouch!

60 miles (16.6 average)  with Mike and Jose today. Mike and I did GMR yesterday but Jose was fresh so I used him like a little beotch  ha ha! Even though we took it easy on GMR, I could still feel my legs today, it has been a long time since I did GMR so I felt it. But today, another 6 on the trail. I thought Mike was crazy yesterday when he mentioned it after the GMR ride. But later at night, I sent him a text saying, "hey why not!".

Started at Katella then headed to Green River. Once we got there we knew we had to climb to Jack in the Box if we wanted and even 60. Oh my, my legs were fried so I just dropped it in low and headed up. Had a head wind heading out but once we turned around, it was fine. Then once we got to Yorba Park, the wind started. I knew it would be tough and it was ha ha!

We were doing pretty good rotating at the front every mile. But once we got close to Warner, man my legs were really fried. I probably should have eaten a bar at Edna Park but oh well. I took a turn then Jose got in front and picked it up. Oh my gosh! I had to tell him to keep it down as our plan was to hold it at 17 into the wind. He lifted it to 20 right after my turn and I was toast. So he backed off then we rotated a couple more times. Then the last section he said he would hold the front since he was fresh. I was surprised but he did a really nice steady pace to the coast. I was happy cause the really allowed my legs to recover.

Once at the coast I ate my bar and did some Gatorade. Wow, what a difference! We flew back no problem. Not sure if it was the stuff I ate or the tailwind but who cares ha ha!





I think Mike was still celebrating the 4th!


Tony


Single speed Thai



OK, this gal impressed me! She could walk and talk on the cell phone, no hands! But to be honest, I was hoping she would fall down and her boobs would fall out!


I kind of like how they squish out the sides! :-P


Inline skater. But to be honest, I was hoping she would fall down and her boobs would fall out!


I kind of like the way they squish out the bottom too. But to be honest, I was hoping she would fall down and her boobs would fall out!



No comments:

Post a Comment