Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Did You Ride Today Thread! 97,729 VIEWS

The Linky ! :-P


Did You Ride Today ???


BTW, speaking of forums, I have been posting in this quiet little forum for a while. Only very few posters there. Had a few conflicts, few issues but the mod is pretty easy going so we duke it out then continue on. No forum gods, no mod gods, just simple basic riding.

I have heard some would like to see my material in a forum. It's been posted here for a while as well as a few others who add their stories, pictures and videos.

So if you want to join in the fun, sign in! Heck, we can call each other bad names, make up and kiss then continue on. Few guys have asked for bikini pics and not once has the mod said I should be put in jail like a couple of mod gods.

Very little traffic but if you want to see pics, vids, and reports and want a chance to call me bad names, sign up!

Heck post your pics too!

Did You Ride Today ???

I started it some time ago and it has      97,729 VIEWS !!!!!!!! :-)

Thanks to a few other posters, like 4 of us ha ha! But somebody is watching us! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment