Tuesday, April 10, 2018

I'm Dying Here!

14.6 miles around the hood this afternoon. 1,056 ft of gain, 3 times up to 23rd street. Guess I haven't done it in a while. Felt super hard today after the first time up. Maybe the heat? 88 high and average of 85.

I did take a blood test yesterday so they took some blood but I don't think that was it. I've ridden in hotter weather and though I had an under layer today, didn't really feel that hot.

So I'm guessing the real reason is that my fat azz is out of shape ha ha! Oh well, nothing we can't fix. Blood tests came out good other than my A1C went up a bit as I expected. Especially eating on the run most of the time with all the hospital visits required by those who don't take care of themselves and abuse substances. Oh well, can't blame it all on that but it really does side track you and that is done way too easily sometimes.

But with the new lab work, I see I need to improve my diet again and anyway, I had been feeling that I need to anyway.  This is the perfect reason and excuse to start thinking about my own health again. I don't abuse alcohol, dope, or anything else other than a pizza so I really should pay more attention to myself and quit wasting my money and energy on those who put themselves in shitty spots because they wanted to party! Rant over, I'm back! ;-)

So I was still smiling the second time up but that went away on the third climb ha ha!


Trying to get my chubby little legs back into shape!



The course.



No comments:

Post a Comment