Monday, April 30, 2018

Some Guitar Vid with my Brother

Got together with my brother who loves to sing. We recorded a few videos. No practice, just trying to  put the songs together for fun! :-P

IF YOU LISTEN WITH HEADPHONES, THE SOUND AND ACOUSTICS ARE SO MUCH BETTER. ;-)



This first song is the one he wanted to play. Ruby Baby, Dion and the Belmonts






Feel Like Making Love





You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet, with a few small word changes ha ha!





Pretty Woman. I have never played this song for someone to sing. First time so I am surprised it came out half decent ha ha!





One Night of Sin...This is the original version which later became Elvis' One Night With You. I guess the words were too sexual back then. Gee if they could hear the junk they play now ha ha!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you two are very talented. Thank you and wish I could be this very gifted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Wow, you two are very talented. Thank you and wish I could be this very gifted. Amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha thanks! Can't say it's talent on my part. I just tried hard to learn how to play the guitar, something I have always wanted to do being musically challenged all my life ha ha!

      Delete