Thursday, October 25, 2018

Bibs For $12.95 RED STITCHING (No I don't work here!)

I bought a few jerseys from this dude, 4 different shipments over a period of 2 weeks maybe.  For us big guys he has large sizes. My jerseys are 4XL. Good deals and nice jerseys, I like the Primal.  If you order, pay attention to the size charts and info provided with each brand. I can be a 3XL in one brand and a 4XL in another. So I appreciate the suggestions and even had the dude send me an email after one order to help me chose the correct size according to brand. I paid $35-$45, maybe a bit more for one or two jerseys but they are cool prints and way cheaper than the $90 I have seen on other facebook advertisements! :-O

I got the Fat Bastard jerseys for $24 and one of those actually $19 using the gift card he sent after each order. That's how I was able to afford an extra jersey for Jose ha ha!

So anyway, he had shorts and bib shorts on sale for $19.99 so I bought some bibs to try out since I have never used them. And a pair of conventional cycling shorts. I used the bibs on my night ride couple nights back. I think the pad is OK for shorter rides, 10, 20 milers. But I am a heavy weight so it may be a better feeling for a lighter rider.

Jose tried a pair and he said they felt good on our 35 last week. I think he is about 40 pounds lighter than me so maybe that is the difference. Either way they are great for midweek shorter night rides that I will be doing.

Anyway, for $13, can't go wrong if you're looking for something inexpensive and don't need a great pair to do double centuries.

The price is for the RED STITCH model. Though there are other colors, yellow, blue and others, who cares if they are red when cycling at night alone around the hood! ;-)

I just ordered a couple pair! Oh ,and the guys delivers them quickly. Usually 2 business days and they are on my doorstep!






http://www.love2pedal.com/falconi-deluxe-bib-shorts-bibshorts-mens-black-w-red-stitching-free-shipping-to-u-s-addresses-runs-small/

No comments:

Post a Comment