Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Tandem QOM Crusher Gina

11.6 miles, ha ha ha ha! Gina took the QOM on Strava on our one mile local loop around the hood. Community type place with a cool walkway and a nice bike lane around the hood. The other night she took the QOM just cruising on her first ride after 10 months. Not to say the speed was real high on the existing QOM but hey, it's a QOM!

Tonight I took her out on the tandem just the spin her legs up again on another 10 miles or so. Just to get her butt and legs back into shape. Starting easy so I don't punish her on her return to cycling. I was expecting her to feel weak and lag on the tandem but she was doing really well. So the third loop I asked her if she could push for one loop just to increase her lead on the QOM. Yeah, the tandem but what the heck! So we pushed pretty good on one loop and averaged 19.8. Ha ha ha! That is going to break some hearts, Men hearts ha ha!

I'm usually pretty straight up when it comes to competition but hey, it's Strava, the internet and I wonder how many people are actually straight up. I know when I set a PR on Strava, I do it on a solo ride. Heck, if I'm drafting and set records, I don't count that as an actual PR. I like to see my own efforts.

But just because it is the internet, I figured why not mess with the riders' heads ha ha! So I posted on Strava that Gina was riding her single bike tonight ha ha ha!

Not that I don't think she can do that on her own when she gets back into shape, but for now, I'm F'ing with their heads ha ha!

                                                 Normal Gina on the back of the tandem


This is "China" (Spanish pronunciation) on the back. I've been asked if my wife was Chinese! Only when she smiles! :-P


Looking happy after the ride!


Ahhh relaxing in the jacuzzi!






No comments:

Post a Comment