Sunday, September 22, 2019

Feeling Great!

When you suck and want to start getting some fitness back, go climb GMR ha ha!

I had climbed GMR to Peacock Saddle about 5 or 6 time trying to get some fitness back and it helped. I was worried not having touched the bike for 3 weeks while Mom was in the hospital, should be home Tuesday. Doing rehab at a nursing home for 5 days.

But doing the Shack yesterday, a little more, I was worried my legs would be fried today. But I actually felt good after GMR and today was really good. Warmed up nicely and those little dips were a breeze. Couple months ago, guess I was getting spoiled, those stupid little climbs on the trail were killing me ha ha!

Today was a good headwind but felt great. After the wooden bridge heading to the coast was very windy. But I survived.

43.5 miles at 17.5 average speed. Didn't feel like I was dying like I did about a month ago. Must keep doing GMR to get back into shape.

                                         Still love my old bike, 1998 CAAD3 Cannondale


Mr. Beans Mobile



Look Ma, no hands!


Wow! Wish I had been there when this lady left ha ha!


Saw Joaquin at the coast


Not many chicks out today, but still some boobies out there!


No, Gina didn't ride. She has a way of sweet talking me into letting her slide on a ride every now and then. Like boobie shots in the park! :-P






No comments:

Post a Comment