Monday, September 23, 2019

Purse Snatcher Exposed Montclair California

What a dope! Went to the mall like we do pretty often. Maybe 4 times per week just to chill and people watch. If you remember, this scumbag snatched Gina's purse a few weeks ago. I had alerted security at Nord's and the mall.

Tonight we went just to chill the stupid idiot walks by again. Hmm, about 7:30 so I know he is scoping out the mall for defenseless prey. I didn't see him approach as my back was to the North. Gina saw him and as he got closer, she pointed him out. Well WTF!

He looked at me and I glared at him as he rolled by, already 10 yards ahead of me. I sat there and thought, wth should I do? You know what, this punk is looking for another target. I can't let him get away with screwing somebody else. So I follow him into Nordstrom's as he keeps looking back at me every 10 seconds. I almost felt like I was on the bike on SART. You know those guys that draft you then pass but keep looking back at you like they think your racing. but fade 1200 yards down the road ha ha!

He walks straight through the store and as he is watching me, he exits on the South side. I wasn't chasing him, rather heading to the security guard there to alert him. We met Paul after the snatching so I got friends in Nordstrom's  ha ha!

I know this scumbag's plan. Gina and I walked around a bit till about 7:50, then we went and sat down again. He strikes aroung 8 PM I believe. Things are set up. Nord's closes their gates and doors at 8:00. He snatches a purse then runs out the exit hall next to the pretzel place.

So we sit there and sure enough, Gina says he's on the escalators in the mall. I look over and he is looking our way. Probably surprised we are still there. Yeah, we could have left but I wasn't about to let this scum rip off another person.

He's maybe 50 yards away so he walks down the mall or something, not sure. It's about 8 so I tell Gina let's walk through Macy's, then we will head back.

Sure enough, about 8:10, we are walking near H&M when I see him coming down the escalators. OH  FUCK! Excuse my language. I'm going up to see if the fucker says anything to me.

He's coming down and I'm going up. I'm looking right at him and whip out my cell for a pic. He doesn't look at me as I snap the shot, but the freaking cell phone camera sucks so it was a little late but clear enough to identify the guy. He didn't say shit when I snapped his pic.

So I finally got my camera set again and got a pic of him at the bottom. Boy, I sure wish I could have reached over to punch him in the face but I'm not getting arrested for a piece of shit!

So I got to the top then headed down. As I got to the bottom, I saw a security guard walking toward him as the guy headed to the exit near Macy's. I had spoken to that guard earlier after the Nord's guard to alert them as well.

Well cool! I guess they had been following him after I reported him and gave a pretty accurate description.

I did post on my facebook and made sure to post on Instagram! Hopefully somebody recognizes him and if anything, tells his parents what a piece of shit their kid is, if they don't already know!

I say he is about 6'2 and 250 pounds. All I know is he could not outrun me over 1/8 of a mile chase through halls and parking lot so he tossed the purse to avoid his ass whipping ha ha! maybe 20 years old, I'm guessing.







No comments:

Post a Comment