Saturday, March 18, 2023

New Stuff

 New Cable last ride but cleaned and lubed the drive train so it's smooth.  New beanie on ebay, $3. Black Bibs shorts,  nice $55 and much better than the more expensive PI I bought couple years back. New gloves ebay, $14. Better than PI poop. Second pair and well worth it to me.  New titanium gel Terry Fly,  don't ask the price. 🀣 Been putting this one off for a few years but finally broke down. Funny, MIL  said the relief cut out in the center of the seat so I could fart and the air would go through propelling me faster. πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜†  Powered by last night's ravioli.


Haven't been able to ride much with the rain but I've been gathering things getting ready.


Of course,  more 1 Mile Wonders today. I caught and passed 2 guys and 2 girls today.  After I passed, the 2 guys came blazing by. One even going so far as to stand on the pedals.  Ok, whatever, pretty impressive.  

So I keep my pace knowing.  A real vet who knows these idiots and their games.  Kept my pace,  watched them for about a mile, they faded even after taking turns sucking wheel.  

I  roll back up on them at my same pace. They look dead tired, I roll by shaking my head. 

of course the idiots are going to hop on my wheel.  I roll for about a minute before I plan to say something to them about being one mile wonders. But we hit a little underpass and on the upside   they fall right off before I had a chance to tell them how impressed I was. πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜†
















No comments:

Post a Comment