Saturday, March 25, 2023

Solo Snot Ride & Black Bibs Suck

 Solo Spider Ride with Snotty Sally. So last week, seemed my throat tickled a wee bit for 4 days. Thursday the voice was weak. Better today but boy my nose was running like a leaky faucet. 🤣🤣🤣 But felt good other than a face smeared with snot. 😄 Never seen the Santa Fe Dam so full.


So, I ordered a pair of Black Bibs after reading good things. Their slogan is No Bull. Yeah right! 

I ordered a pair,  arrived and very nice. Nice stiff pad I read about.  Being a heavy rider,  I appreciate Nice thick pads . I really liked this pair.

A week later after riding in the shorts, I ordered 2 more pair.  Heck, ill be set for a year. 

The shorts arrived and WTF!!! I opened the package then inspect the shorts only to find the pads I really liked are some shifty ass soft pads that I can stick my fingers through with no resistance.  POS  chamois. 

So I send an email to Black Bibs. Some dude named Jack who sent an email after the first pair saying he hoped I was happy with the shorts. 

So I sent the email expressing my disappointment with these shit shorts.  He says that the only thing he can think of is that they sent me old stock. 

ok  so WTF!  He could have said he would send me good stuff but instead he said he'd send a return label. 

ok  I don't bullshit when it comes to my orders, ill send your shit back and you send my money back. 

what a shitty outfit. 



Really love this shirt.  Wore it to work Friday as we had a potluck.  Lots of women so I get plenty of compliments.  To the mall, woow, 20 comments or so ha ha ha. 






No comments:

Post a Comment