Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Too Much Rain but Prepping

 Gee,  so much rain and threats of rain,  I haven't been on the bike much. Shifting is great with the new cable so not wanting to gunk it up, I didn't ride last week. 

But I did take advantage of the free time enjoying it with Gina. 

Last week, all good eating and good times.  Even did a Fondue Date Night   for those of you who watch every body loves Ray. 😆😄😆 Just felt like kicking back after dinner at home.  Went to red robin for an endless rootbeer float.  Fries,  chips, Fondue for only $18, had a good time. 

Wanting to ride the heck out of my bike, I'm preparing for it. Ordered some black bibs brand shorts.  Supposed to be really comfy for the price,  we'll see.  

Then broke down finally getting another Terry fly. My gosh, used to get these for 60 bucks at Performance around 2005. Now they're crazy but like Gina's been saying over the last year  been working and saving,  might as well buy something you want. Took some real thinking because I hate giving in to the price gouging but I'm guessing the price ain't going down anytime soon. 

Though the Charge Spoon saddles I have on all 3 bikes, have been really good to me,  I'm just wondering if I'm missing something.  We'll see.  I'm going to be heart broken if this Terry ain't any better.


Food and work.😄


















Some pics commuting to work before the time change.  I welcome the change because driving in the dark is easier than driving into the sunrise when it's bright. The cloudy weather helps too.









Night commute.  I  go in at 7 am, arrive about 6:40 every day.  Still dark.







No comments:

Post a Comment