Sunday, March 26, 2023

Solo Easy Sunday

 A Solo 20 miles. Easy spin just trying to lose the snot. Not much today and felt really good. Felt strong and wonder why I'm even sick. 

Too many stupid riders though.  I'm heading south , right at 4 corners I turn right and there are 4 guys on my side, first guy talking on the cell riding with one hand.  Good thing we did collide or I would have had to throw an elbow to his jaw.

Other guy yesterday.  Leaving Encanto Park,  turning from the street onto the trail at the entrance,  a large group approaching the street.  Most in their side but some idiot goes blindly around the group head in with me.  I shout at the guy so he can pull his head out of his ass. He sees me totally shocked letting out a little scream like  Michael Jackson.  Good thing I didn't have to hit that little bitch  either.  😄😆😄


Of course lunch with Gina after the ride. 
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment