Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Oh My Gosh, this Squarewheels Forum Admin Doesn't Quit

 SO I used to post on this site but the admin is a dumbfuck!  Last incident, I payed for some things and donated to his site to support it. Right after, he posted a thread that named some members and insulted them, including me. I gave him a piece of my mind not happy financially supporting the site only to be insulted.

The way it went down, I called  him out, he replied,  I called him a few foul names then left telling him to go fuck himself. He did refund my money that I had donated to the site and the money I paid to support the site on a couple other deals.

He continues to whine about me though I have been gone for years. I check in once in  a while to see who is talking shit. 

So I see often that he claims to have banned me. No you stupid shit, I told you to go fuck yourself then left by my own will. Tell the truth bitch! Stop trying to impress your members.

Yes, the stupid fuckers will believe you but those that saw the original exchange would know I told you to go fuck yourself.

Actually it was easy to leave your weak ass forum because you have some weak ass material. Not much cycling and mostly stupid bitches that like to copy and continue one topic over and over and over. Same topic, change the words and burn it out. Parody threads I believe.

So tonight, I go do a search. Someone mentions me then Squarewheels idiot jumps in saying I will never return as long as he's in charge. Whatever you stupid fuck! The bitch continues to bitch about me even though I haven't been there for years. Really?

Again you stupid fuck! I left telling you to go fuck yourself. Then the bitch says he complained about my blog post and they site removed it. YOU ARE SO FULL OF SHIT YOU BITCH!

I actually removed it myself feeling you didn't deserve to have your name on my blog. But now you continue to bitch about me, fuck you. I'm putting your name back on my blog because you're a bitch!

SO anyway, some other stupid fucks like DennisR. Doesn't know shit about me but posts on the forum as if he is a pro at everything, Actually I get tired of this stupid fuck when I was on the site so I set him straight everytime he opened his stupid fucking mouth claiming to know about me.

For example. Razor member visited California stating he wanted to ride with me or Chris. Stupid fuck Dennis says that he would be more likely to get Chris up GMR on a ride than me. Are you fucking kidding? That's how fucking little he knows me. You know how many cycling forum members and friends I've ridden with on GMR? HUNDREDS YOU STUPID FUCK!

Matter of fact, Chris would verify that I have tried several times to get him up on GMR. More than one invite even stating I'd take Gina as she's mostly slower than most on the climbs so there would be no signs of racing or trying to win a race that wasn't there. Well, he should verify it if he's honest about it.

So this stupid fuck who continues to talk shit out of his ass about me not knowing me, sure has me wrong and goes to show how fucking stupid he is not really knowing much. 

Another bitch I can't stand is that dirty hip. A true friend! Let me put it this way, years ago, I was going to give a Bianchi to a gal signed on as Miss Grace. Good friends with Dirty hip. We had planned to attend a ride up north somewhere, 8-10 hour drive, not sure. I asked Miss Grace if she wanted the bike as she had somehow lost her bike. Dirth hip saw the post on the forums and sent me messages saying that I should not give her the bike as she was a mess. Used by men, abused, can't hold on to anything so if I gave her the bike, this mess of a woman would only sell the bike to pay the way of her man who could not hold a job. She made Miss Grace out to be a really big mess so heck, I decided not to give it to her.

But years go by and all I see on the forum is dirty hip bitching about neighbors, coworkers stealing her sweater, am I right, I ask the members? They've seen the constant bitching. Sadly, poor Miss Grace thought dirty hip was a friend. Sad and as they say, with friends like that, who needs enemies? What a real piece of crap!

Soo this dumbfuck Squarewheels bitch thinks he can control my blog? You stupid fuck, quit pretending!

Saw this posted just a few days ago. Been a few years and the dumbfuck is still pretending to be a tough guy! I left after telling you to go fuck yourself and deleted the past posts on my blog because you are not worthy. Only when I see you trying to fool your audience into believing you banned me from the site.

Open your eyes dumbfuck, I only post your name here when you piss me off and delete it when I get tired of seeing your name on my post list. 

Don't think you have any influence on what remains and gets deleted on my blog you dumbshit!





No comments:

Post a Comment