Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Aimee on Vacation

 Actually, last month for her birthday, from what I understand. Aimee on vacation in Egypt. I am posting this as people still ask me about Aimee, her vacations and well being. I'm guessing she is doing fine as she continues with her vacations to other countries and special places. I have had 4 peeps inquire about Aimee. I believe it was Jimbo, Eduardo, Danny, and I know Bad Bob was always interested in her outings.

This time it was Egypt. We texted back and forth so that she could tell me a bit about her trip. She says so much history and an amazing trip.



                                                            Inside of the great pyramid





Some of Aimee's descriptions of the pics.

Abu Simbel. It was originally located right on the Nile, but they had to move it up to higher ground block by block because they built a dam on the Nile and it would be completely flooded.


Mummified crocodiles


Karnak temple in Luxor.


This is inside one of the Pharoah's tombs. It's incredible how much color survived. 


Aimee's new puppy. Couple of months ago and has grown a ton already.


You know Aimee, always on cool vacations to cool places. Me, only Luxor I know is in Vegas  ha ha ha!  Thanks to Aimee for some cool stuff. I asked permission to post her material because I know some of you will enjoy her amazing pics.


No comments:

Post a Comment