Sunday, April 7, 2024

Solo Pico to Azusa Mtns (Danny and Eddy)

 Solo 40 running into Danny and Eduardo at the end of the ride. They did 60 with a 20 mph average. Oh to be young again ha ha ha!

I felt good! Legs feeling good, maybe from new boots and socks for work. New boots really comfy and feeling like I'm walking on air so the legs felt good today. Thorogood boots, nice! Let me just say Sketchers suck ha ha ha! Didn't matter how many times I inserted new insoles, just wasn't happening. Thorogood boots and new gold toe sock, yeah!

Breezy on the ride as always. But had a good time picking up a few others in the video. Did use some royalty free music for the ride section so let me know if it really sucks that bad ha ha ha! 

BTW, first time using the Capcut video editor. Pretty nice and fast but a bit choppy at the fade in and out trying to figure it out as I go along. After 5 or 6 free editors, this one is cool and fast!



Did go to dinner after the ride with Gina. Then to the mall. Found some cool bling shoes with a big platform. Gina liked them but thought she was too old to wear such a style. Nom BS Gina, they look cool on you! So she put them on in Macy's and wore them through the mall. She said they felt good and I don't doubt it as she danced across the mall and I had a hard time keeping up ha ha ha!





No comments:

Post a Comment