46 windy miles with TC today. My legs 🦵 were fryn' but TC looked strong on the bike. But most impressive was his display of sexy boobage. 😆😄😆 Hey, someone sent this picture of my truck to me. I think somebody's spying 🕵️♂️ on me. 😁😄😁
An image from TC's cell cam.
The YT video
Joaquin sent this image to me asking if it was my truck. Yup, rode in his neck of the woods today. I had originally planned to ride in Pico as usual but down to the coast. I do really dislike that lower section of the San Gabriel Trail being so bumpy and rough, dark and dangerous. But TC asked if I had plans so I changed them to ride the Santa Ana trail.
I did have to replace my rear wheel after the foothills ride. Somehow, a chunk of rubber was removed from my rear tire. Maybe half the tire life left but that cut it short. I have the 2 Conti's in my stash now but giving these Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 tires a test. I had used the front before the rear Conti got taken out but luckily, the new tire I ordered on ebay showed up on Friday evening so I just replaced it really quick with plans to test it on Saturday. It worked though today was a bit tough for me. I could chalk that up to the change of bikes and geo, or the longer cranks, the new tires, or just the fact I did some climbing a couple days before. BUT the wind was rough today.
Someone said it was as if she was posing for the camera
This group came rolling by at a good rate of speed. Hopped on the back for a bit but kinda blocked off, I fell back hoping to get a good view of the group but they picked it up and rolled away. Ended up catching up to a couple of stragglers so I hopped on the back with a plan to go to the front to help them in return after I recovered a bit but TC wanted to stop at Edna Park for water. So we stopped.
No names but someone suggested that I capture this one on camera
On a side note, I did order a set of hoods for my shifters. They are Sora seeing they are the only 9 speed available. Cool thing is the label on the shifters looks like a 105 label so already, a couple of people have mistaken them ha ha ha! But I ordered a back up set just in case the hoods tear somewhere down the road. I wish I had bought a couple sets for my 105 shifters, I wouldn't have had to swap them out.



(1).jpg)
(2).jpg)
(4).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment