Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Paintball Gun Barrel Mounts

Man, I'm going to make a video and post it on youtubie! 😀 

Cracks me up how some people/stores take advantage of a sitchee-ashun. 

I use these mounts on my handlebars to hold my lights. I have other mounts that are out front to hold my go pros so I don't use these though they are rock solid, especially with the aluminum screws.

But I get them at Rainbow Imaging on ebay.....2, TWO, TOO, anyway you want to use the number 2, TWO for less than $9. I have black and blue. Blue doesn't seem to be available right now from RI but black is good.

I also have some from PILUZ (?) on ebay, same mount but slightly smaller diameter but same thing. I think I paid about $9 for each of those.

What kills me is when, like I said, some of the other stores sell the exact same thing for much more. 

Take a look at these little mounts. Same thing for $34 !!!!! Are you kidding   ????!!!!! 

Just eats me up so I like to post my opinion and thoughts on the matter hoping to save some poor soul a few bucks! 

No difference, only in price!










No comments:

Post a Comment