Sunday, March 10, 2024

Tired AH Sunday

 Solo 20 after  Saturday in the foothills.  Trying to go easy but the wind made sure I didn't. 🀣 But got in a ride which is always a good πŸ‘ thing. 

Time change too.  So the hassle of changing clocks and my Bryton doesn't automatically adjust so looking up the instructions on yt is always fun. 

But I did run into PinoyBentRide (Ron). Still banging away the miles at 70.  Hope I can still do it at 70. I have a couple of buds that are still doing it.

But!!! Both are named RON so being a FRED, not sure what my chances are not being named RON. πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜†

But another day on the bike, a good day. πŸ‘





 

Really tired today so took a trip to Avolio's.  Salad and an Avolio's special.  Salad is always good, pizza always fresh and quality.  But today,  the pizza πŸ• was extra tasty.  I guess I earned it this weekend. 





And of course, a trip to the mall after dinner. Gina found this dress at Macy's for $19. Pic doesn't do it justice but it has some shiny blingy little glittery things that sparkle in the light.







2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice ride besides the windy part. Nice to hear about the older rider(s) , motivates me to get my butt moving. Speaking of butts , hadn't been back "over there" at CF . hahahaha Gina looks great !
    "4"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks 4! Yeah, the forum is mainly bots now. Half of which don't really know what's going on. I haven't been there either and not missing the nonsense. πŸ˜„

      Delete