Saturday, May 29, 2021

45+ with Joaquin and Sum of Alex

  Good but windy 45 with Joaquin at 17.6 average speed today. Ran into Alex at Yorba Park. We were all heading to HB so Alex rode along with us. Really helped with the wind, having 3 guys. Actually picked up a fourth guy to help out. So windy but still a good ride.


New Tire on the rear of my Madone. The other night it seemed good but when I was loading up to come home, I noticed a big blister type of scar. Was flattening out already so I guess that means I have to change it ha ha ha! Joaquin was behind me and mentioned the new cassette. Yup, new cassette, chain, and now a tire, I'm set!


So to record my new tire, monitor the wear, I will say today is 5/29/2021. New Tire, so I can search next time I replace my rear tire. :-)


Madone has 17,344 miles at time of rear tire change.

                                                                   Joaquin's machine!





Trying to balance in the wind and take a selfie.


Alex looked like he meant business today!



Post ride fist bump.



Joaquin wanted to test his photographer skills.


Jim leading a group of his own. Nice guy I met on the group rides.


Just an updated pic of my truck with bike racked now that I washed it ha ha ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment