Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Solo Night Ride and Now I'm a Negro

 23 miles solo at 15.5. Called racial slurs while riding. Guess I am no longer a Mexican. Or my tan is getting too dark being confused with a black man ha ha ha! So I started out on a nice ride, feeling good. Pretty uneventful but more traffic. Heck, I just back off till the intersections are clear. I am in no rush to mix in the crowd. 

Felt good and sweet fresh air on the way back as well.  Once I was on the west side of the downtown old town strip of San Dimas, I heard a car coming from behind, in the left lane shouting, " NIIIIIIIGEEERRRRR!!!". Um OK! I'm the only one there so it must be me ha ha ha! They roll on and I am wondering, how could they tell what color I was? I was wearing long blue light sleeves, black gloves, jersey, mask that covers the back of my neck, so the only thing showing was my leg from the ankle bands to the knee where my shorts are. Maybe the back of one ear as they were approaching from behind.

So before I roll up to the stop at the railroad tracks, they make their stop then zoom off. I don't think much about it cause I'm not offended. They mistook me for a black guy, maybe they somehow saw my dick ha ha ha!

But they get a stop and so heck, why not? I pick  up my speed just to see what they say at the intersection on the other side of the strip. I'm catching up as they can only go so fast as the section is crowded. But they see me coming so they swing left all the way to the left turn lane. I figured trying to hide but I am not sure. So I arrive and look over their way, yeah dark tinted windows up. They're chick shits hiding. I did see them when they rolled by. Looked to me like light Hispanic kids about  early 20's. Dark hair, not even blonde, what the hell?! Calling me a  nigger? Looked much like my Hispanic nephew in color and style. OK, whatever chicken shits! Not that I would say anything, I would just let them look at my face and laugh. No, at my skin color, not my actual looks ha ha ha!

So the light turns green then we all take off. Sure enough , the window is down again, "NIIIIIIIIIIGEEEERRRRR!!!".  Idiots! Didn't really  bother me much thinking how stupid they must be. Heck, I got some racist in me so let me find out what their nationality is, Honky, wetback, Jap, Jew, fuck all you guys ha ha ha!

But anyway, I continue on riding thinking what I could have done. If I had my usual point and shoot camera, I could have take a pic of the plates and reported them. Maybe lose their jobs like the announcers they consider racist. Maybe jail them, put them on trial, I dunno ha ha ha! Then I thought I should have rode up to the window, remove my helmet and say out loud, DO I LOOK LIKE A NIGGER?" in front of the crowd just to let them know what kind of idiots were in the car?

But anyway, didn't bother me one bit that people can be that stupid. But then I started wondering if maybe they might stupidly think they should drive by and swipe me just to be stupid thinking I was black. I had to do the entire length of Bonita and I was just starting. So I lifted the pace then a half mile later I ran across a cop that was sitting in a driveway watching people drive by. Cool, if they see the cop around they'll go be stupid somewhere else hopefully.  So now I am about half way across Bonita and not too worried about the idiots.

The rest of the ride was pretty normal and it's all good. Just getting a kick out of the idiots who have a hard time seeing through clothing to see the real color of my ass ha ha ha! 


pics for now.


                                                  My Negro face on the road ha ha ha!


Post ride posing steed.


Badillo heading west


More Negro face!


Half way out, the easy part. Now to head back with the gentle climbs.


Break time for my Madone


Badillo again



No comments:

Post a Comment