Sunday, May 23, 2021

Easy 31 with Gina and the other Fat Bastard (video Monday or Tues)

 31 smooth easy miles with Gina at 16.2 average speed. Gina did well but started to struggle the last section to the coast where it got windy. Then the last mile or so on the return. But overall, did well. I was going to use Team Bastard but Jose just sat at the back then entire ride ha ha ha!


Funny though, seems everybody on the trail is there to compete. We rolled by the horseshoe turn at the Honda Center. Some gal was stopped there. Then a mile down the road, somebody is going by us. As she passes, she says,"I'm only passing you because I was at the back, so let's see how long I can stay ahead of you!". Ooookay! I felt like telling her the only reason she is passing me, is because I'm letting her.

Then some other guy who we rolled by went around after her. They ended up teaming up and working together to stay ahead, I guess. Funny when you catch someone from a mile behind then they try racing you after they suck wheel for a while. Pretty silly, not sure what they were trying to prove.

Then around Warner, we're catching up to a little chick on the bike. She looks like she is working hard, losing composure and form while trying too hard. So we catch her then pass her/ She hops on the back then a couple miles down the road, she races around shouting something about my jersey. She gets about 75 yards ahead then fades again. Ok, so this time I did lift the pace just to mess with her. She fell back some so I slowed the pace for Gina to recover. The gal catches back up and I'm just waiting for her to go around and sprint off. But screw her, I told Gina I'd meet her at the beach. So I just kicked it up as hard as I could the last couple hundred yards to see if the chick would chase me. Nay, she didn't. Not sure what happened but she didn't even pass Gina.


Too funny, these people out here! Did run into Jordan at the coast. Had some entertaining fun chat about the fools on the trail. Ran into Tony and Thai as well. Should be on my video Monday or Tues.

                                                                             The video




                                 Kristy, Rick, and Al. We know who does all the work in this group!


Al loves to wave for the cameras.


Practicing my Elvis lip on the bike and video ha ha ha!






Mom teaching her daughter how to rollerblade with a little butt cheek showing. Have to see how the video comes out in slo mo ha ha ha!



2 comments: