Saturday, May 1, 2021

Solo 45/ Windy

45 Solo miles at 16.7 average speed. Man, where did that wind come from? I did start a little later than my friends that rode today. One guy said last 6 miles to the beach were rough. The other said the last 3. I say the last 13 ha ha ha! There were times I was pushing hard trying to keep my average up but could only do 13.5. Truthfully, I felt a tear in my eyes a few times. Yeah, really, the headwind was blowing tearing up my eyes. I did place eye drops in at the start hoping the wind was not that strong. Chilly too! Where the heck was the sun today?

Did see a few friends today. Gian, Joaquin and a couple others. But once I was heading back, the trail was pretty much empty. I guess I am the late guy ha ha ha!


I did see the group I used to ride with heading back. Glad I got out. Same big dufus dopey guy sucking wheel as always. I really have a hard time accepting that a guy my size is such a little bitch boy. Even sucks wheel on the girls ha ha. No pride! I can't deal with these sissy types ha ha ha!


Rode my oldie today, again!


Heading back, I can smile again!


Post ride poseur


Yes, I am a survivor! Headwind survivor ha ha ha!


Wow, the future is in the hands of our youth! How freakin' stupid is that? They don't even wait till the paint dries anymore.


Idiots, I say track them down and cut their ignorant balls off!


Coming to this country for a better life. Fucking stupid Mexicans can't even control those of us who are here already. My Grandpa came over in 2012 or so but I ain't no stupid Mexican. Mamma and Daddy taught me better!


Fucking idiots even painted the sidewalk and the water bottle filling station. Now they'll cry that they have no nice facilities in their city. Daddy needs to cut your balls off, teach you a lesson!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment