Saturday, June 4, 2022

40 Taco 🌮 Miles Beanz is King Forum

 40 at 17.2 average speed with Jose.  I'm feeling great on the bike. I think Jose was sorry he gave me a honey stinger he he he. 

But I kept it together both finishing well after he claimed to be tired half way through. 

I did try these new gloves. Giro 3XL  from ebay. Delivered for less than 10 bucks.  I don't know why but I've been on a glove buying binge lately. Good stuff for under 15 bucks. 

Funny thing I found a pair on ebay for $15. Then realized it was the group leader Erik P selling all kinds of used clothes and stuff on ebay. He claimed the gloves were new but not sure as the pic looked kind of shabby.

But I sent a message saying to take them to the Thursday night ride and I'd give him cash, just look for Mr Beanz ha ha ha. 

I looked several times and that morning,  still available. But once I told him it was me, he removed them and sent a message on ebay saying they were no longer available.  

Ha ha ha dumb ass would rather lose out on a few bucks than sell me the gloves. 

Oh well, he just doesn't like me cause I think he's gay. 😃

But these are brand new and less expensive so I win. 




Not the most graceful of skaters but I gave her an A for effort.  😄





BTW, this forum I play on likes me so much that they named the forum after me.

Ok not really. In order to support the site, one can donate $5 then name the forum for a day.  Cute idea and I did mine today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment