Saturday, June 18, 2022

 

45 miles at 17.4 average speed today.  Ran into Alyce after a few miles. 

Alyce rode strong today, did most of the front work   that's ok with me. 😄 Ran into Ron & Dixie on their tandem at the beach.  I took their wheel for a bit then Alyce went by. Went up a little hill and knowing tandems, I held back a bit so they could take my wheel getting back up to speed.  I figured we would catch back up to Alyce but she got a little smaller.  So I figured a little more  we'll catch back up but then she got even smaller.  Then smaller,  and smaller,  and smaller ha ha ha.  Strong ride by Alyce today and at that point,  figured I'd work with the tandem.

The people in the second pic are a nice couple I've chatted with several times.  They have some sweet  steel road bikes with racks and stuff. Nice set ups. 👌 









No comments:

Post a Comment