Saturday, June 11, 2022

Solo 40 Fat Bastard

 Solo 40 miler at 17.0 average speed.  Jose got laid off last week and supposedly moving back to Arizona with his family so I went at it alone. And no tacos 😢. 

Warm 90 degrees according to strava. Felt warm when I arrived at the start  cool on the bike,  overcast at the beach then hot on the return. 

Felt a little tired and fatigue on the first part then finished strong so that was good. 

Didn't see anyone I knew other than Sandra's old friend Mark. The guy supposedly verbally attacked her after a Thursday night ride. I don't know the details but either way, tired of the drama between these two and not even sure who does what. A lot of missing details that Sandra won't tell me so it's hard to side with either though I really don't care to. Sometimes it's hard to have friends. Easier just to avoid their drama. 

So in short, I saw Mark. I waved even though I had heard he said a few things about me.  But he doesn't pose any kind of a threat to me so what do I care. 

So overall, an uneventful good ride. 







No comments:

Post a Comment